Sunday, 2 June 2013

Inspiration : Overall Trend

Well another weekend ended and my inspiration post has to be overalls .. indeed they are everywhere! I don't know what you think about them but i absolutely adore them! They make a statement without even trying, yet they are always so chic, casual , eccentric , they can mainly be everything you want them to be . Bright colours to super pretty prints and of course denim. They come for every occasion and believe me you will sure look fabulous! Did i mention that i love the short versions too? Well, yes i do ! Perfect for summer and cute plus stylish island outfits! Is there really anything about them not to love ? Enjoy and tell me what do you think ! 




Άλλο ένα Σαββατοκύριακο τελείωσε και το τωρινή ανάρτηση είναι γεμάτη από ολόσωμες φόρμες .. εξάλλου είναι παντού! Δεν ξέρω τι σκέφτεστε γι 'αυτές ,αν σας αρέσουν ή όχι αλλά εγώ τις λατρεύω! Κάνουν τη διαφορά χωρίς καμία προσπάθεια απολύτως,και είναι πάντα τόσο chic, casual, εκκεντρικές,γίνονται  οτιδήποτε θέλετε. Φωτεινά χρώματα,  σούπερ prints και φυσικά denim! Κάνουν για κάθε περίσταση και πιστέψτε με θα φαίνεστε σίγουρα καταπληκτικές! Ανέφερα ότι αγαπώ και τις κοντές εκδοχές τους πάρα πολύ; Λοιπόν, ναι! Ιδανικές για το καλοκαίρι, για να έχουμε ένα χαριτωμένο και κομψό ντύσιμο στο νησί! Υπάρχει πραγματικά τίποτα αρνητικό; Απολαύστε το και πείτε μου τη γνώμη σας!


Have a great month! 
Love to you all!
xx Dimi 








14 comments:

  1. Amazing post and amazing picks! Just love overalls, I am obsessed :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the overall trend :)

    www.carolinelovescoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspo! I love the jumpsuit from Tuula vintage :D

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of trend so much! Amazing selections dear!!

    Kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love overalls! great post! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh... that overall trend is amazing. I wish I could find a leather black one :(

    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete
  7. The overall trend is definitely my favourite one. Great post! x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  8. like all of them.. I'm obsessed with overalls. Denim are my favourite and the first one with the stripes is AMAZING!
    But they are all so expensive :(

    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!!!
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! I want one!

    kisses. visit me in imnotperfectfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this inspiration and need one of this pieces! xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never think of overalls as fashionable but all of these pictures have totally changed my mind and now I want a pair. :) Thanks for sharing.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post.

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Maxi dress