Monday, 7 April 2014

My H&M Conscious


Have a great week guys! I don't know if you follow me on instagram or facebook but if you do you probably know about the competition with H&M and their conscious collection! Well this is the outfit i participated with! I fell in love with the clothes and i literally couldn't decide among all these beautiful creations! I will share with you some inside photos with the collection on another post! Hope you like the outfit, can't wait to hear your thoughts!! Don't forget to like my outfit at my instagram account to support me! Thanks so much babes! Lovee xx 



Καλή εβδομάδα σε όλους! Δεν ξέρω αν με ακολουθείτε στο instagram ή facebook, αλλά αν το κάνετε μάλλον γνωρίζετε για τον διαγωνισμό με την H&M conscious collection! Λοιπόν αυτό είναι το ντύσιμο με το οποίο επέλεξα να συμμετάσχω! Ερωτεύτηκα όλα τα ρούχα και κυριολεκτικά δεν μπορούσα να αποφασίσω ανάμεσα σε όλες αυτές τις όμορφες δημιουργίες! Θα μοιραστώ μαζί σας μερικές φωτογραφίες από τη συλλογή σε άλλο post! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει και περιμένω να ακούσω τα σχόλια σας! Μην ξεχάσετε να πατήσετε like στο ντύσιμό μου στο λογαριασμό instagram μου να με υποστηρίξετε! Ευχαριστώ πολύ babes! Lovee xx




Photos by: Zoi Tsiouri

I am wearing: 


Total outfit H&M.

Necklace: The F Thing.









No comments:

Post a Comment

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Maxi dress