Friday, 7 August 2015

| Peacock |


Hello you lovelies!! Cutting to the case, how amazing is this peacock jacket from SheIn? I don't even know if it i supposed to represent peacock feathers but my mind when i see this jacket is right then and there! I have to say it is a little warm for the summer days but if you are planning to go on an island as i am where it tends to be a little more chili at night, it is a perfect choice! I don't really know what else to say about this gorgeous thing which is what happens to me when i really like something so i guess this is not a bad thing! Lastly i don't want to forget to tell you about the blouse that i am wearing! It is from my favourite My rules clothing and it is as simple as it gets but let me tell you super easy to combine with everything and we all need some of those pieces of 'nothing to wear' !! Oh and wait to see their new collection!! F** amazing!! 



Γεια σας αγαπημένοι μου!! Πόσο τέλεια είναι αυτή η ζακέτα από το SheIn? Δεν ξέρω αν έχετε και εσείς αυτή την εντύπωση αλλά εμένα για κάποιο λόγο μου θυμίζει παγόνι! Η περιγραφή του βέβαια είναι λέοπαρ αλλά ο καθένας έχει την άποψή του έτσι; Λοιπόν δεν ξέρω τι άλλο να σας πω για αυτό το απίστευτο κομμάτι εκτός του ότι δεν είναι για πολύ ζέστη! Αν βέβαια σχεδιάζετε να επισκεφθείτε κάποιο νησάκι, για το βράδυ στη χώρα είναι ότι πρέπει! Τέλος δεν θέλω να ξεχάσω να σας πω για την μπλούζα που φοράω! Είναι από τα αγαπημένα μου ρούχα My rules clothing και είναι τόσο απλό που μπορεί να συνδυαστεί με τα πάντα και όλες χρειαζόμαστε μερικά από αυτά τα κομμάτια για τις μέρες του "δεν έχω τίποτα να φορέσω"!! Αχ και περιμένετε να δείτε τη νέα συλλογή τους !! Φανταστική χωρίς υπερβολές!!


        


       

Photos by: Eirini Chaidaroglou


I am wearing:

Jacket: SheIn
Shoes: Boohoo
Shorts: Zara
Clutch: Zara


Follow on Bloglovin

post signature
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email ThisPin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Maxi dress